December 27, 2009

December 25, 2009 - Our Christmas Baby

Oh, yes, Julie was born on Christmas Day, Dec. 25, 1963. Dad had taken the rest of the family to Grandma Emmerich's for dinner while I stayed home and waited for Julie to make her appearance. It was 6:00 pm when she finally got here. Dr. Meyer bawled me out for making him miss his big Christmas dinner with his family.

Here she is about a freshman I think because she is wearing her braces. Remember what I always told you, Jules? "You better smile that $2000.00 smile!" I wonder what braces cost in this day--Brush 'em! floss 'em!!!

Here is Graduation Day for Jules. I remember she had a stack of shirts - she couldn't deciede which one to wear that day. I like the blue flowery one she picked. Happy Birthday to you, Jules--We love you--Mom & Dad-- Scan down-more

rita

1 comment:

jules said...

I love the first picture, not the second two too much....

I actually borrowed that blue shirt from Jodi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...