January 14, 2011
Julies Jammies-American Girl Doll
Here I am back in making clothes for American Girl Dolls. I gave away most of my patterns because I never thought I would live long enough to sew for my great-grand daughters dolls. Two new dollies made their way into the Emmerich homes at Christmas time so away we go~~~ This one is actually for Kylee Koontz's doll and her name is Julie!! I am making PJ's for Kylee to match. I can't wait to see her face when she looks at this. Do you reconize the model doll?? I was given my Addy doll by several of my grand-daughters when they were all in the doll craze. She has been all wrapped up in paper for a while so I was happy to bring her back up here. Now back to those silly owl hats!!!! My hands never stop, thanks be to God!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment