July 5, 2010

Fun with the Great-grands-June,2010

Grandpa wanted a picture of himself with Chloe and Hannah-- Chloe was ready, and Hannah, well she did not want her picture taken today!! He was on his way to a military funeral again so he is wearing his Honor-Guard get-up.
Chloe is a little camera-shy here. Should I jump down and run away too like Hannah did???

Every time Hannah comes to our home, she wants to crochet like Auntie Tabby does, so I get her started with a few stitches and she sits there and pokes the hook in the yarn, making a scarf for Bella. Hum, it may be a while before it gets done. Whatever Hannah does, Chloe does, so she picked out a pretty hook and yarn and is in on the game too!! Gotta love these girls!!


Busy little hands here, If she's not in the kitchen cooking, she is working on her crocheting--way to go, Hannah Girl!!! Come back to Gramma's soon--



1 comment:

Tabby said...

They are so cute! I think it's cute that she wants to learn how to crochet....maybe Bella's scarf will be done by winter :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...